Halter CNC Automation has developed HALTER Load Assistant, based in more than 25 years of experience in the metal mechanical industry. No one understands the problems that companies deal with better than we do. Customers are always expecting shorter delivery times, margins are under pressure and there is an increasing lack of qualified operators. In addition, the expensive CNC machines have a considerable number of hours of spindle without use.
The mission of Herramental and Halter CNC Automation is to help all the companies to be immediately more profitable, even in the production of batches from 10 to 1000 workpieces, by providing automatic loading and unloading systems, in an accessible and easily programmable manner.
That is why we work continuously in the adoption of technologies that help our clients in the development of their production. We work with specialist teams and join talent with highly qualified suppliers. This allows our clients to trust in our proposal of new technologies in high-technology, strong and reliable automation.
1. HALTER Load Assistant increases your output production, machine efficiency and profits:
Additional machining hours at a lower price immediately results in more production and more profitability.
An operator can operate more than one machine at the same time, improving the utility rate in the operation area.
Automation reduces labor costs, since average labor costs are 5 to 8 times higher than the average cost of depreciation per robot hour.
2. Benefit more from your qualified operators
Operators are qualified to configure and program CNC machinery. Most of the time, however, they do repetitive and boring tasks.
HALTER Load Assistant takes over that job, allowing your qualified operators to focus in work set out, testing, configuration of other machines and creation of CNC programs. This results in more efficient operators and more attractive job.
3. No robot specialists needed
HALTER Load Assistant can be easily configured and operated by any employee.
Robotics training is not required thanks to the HALTER Smart Control system, combined with the well thought-out loading and unloading solution.
4. It increases flexibility, as it can be used with different CNC machines
HALTER Load Assistant can be easily moved with a forklift and can be connected to another CNC machine.
By investing in a loading and unloading robot you can automate several machines, which allows you to respond to the demand of your customers in a more flexible way.
You can also use HALTER Universal with a CNC Lathe and with CNC Machining Center.
Why choose HALTER LoadAssistant
- With HALTER Smart Control, no experience in robotics is required
- Minimum time of preparation, therefore, also very suitable for smaller lots
- The robot keeps working while a new workpiece is configured
- Our design is based on 25 years of experience in the metalworking industry and production automation
- Minimal use of floor space, including the security zone
- One HALTER Load Assistant for several CNC machines
- Your CNC machine remains fully accessible
- Compact all-in-one design; no additional components, fences or cables are needed
- Provides the highest level of security to operators
- The best possible service by certified technicians
Important services for our clients
- Short delivery times from Germany production headquarters
- Turnkey delivery, installation and training
- Superior service by HALTER qualified technicians
- Favorable financing conditions due to the short recovery period
HALTER Load Assistant is simple, totally configured, ready to use and can be connected to any new or existent CNC machine.
Companies that invest in HALTER Load Assistant can assure an immediate increase in their profit margins and in the flexibility of their production, even when they produce small and medium-sized lots.
If you would like to know more about this and other new industry technologies, Herramental recommends the best choice for machinery in your process. In addition, Herramental has a technical service department to answer all your questions quickly, as well as an engineering team to support you in the best solution to your application.
In Conclusion - Increase your profits immediately with the correct automation!
01 800 699 9999